Sunday, March 25, 2007

Golden










Well, this is your first real introduction to the fabulous people I am meeting here in Turkey. The beautiful pair of peepers that you see here, belong to my new friend Mohammad. We met through his employer, who also happens to be my roommate. One of the first things I noticed when we met was the unusual color of his eyes. To say they are a light brown would not do them justice, so I guess I would call them more of a warm gold. To top it off, his gilded eyeballs are framed perfectly with these really great, long, dark, fluttery lashes (most woman would die for those babies). Not only does he have great eyes, but an amazing singing voice. I was shocked the first time he belted out a soulful rendition of Ray Charles'"Hit the Road Jack" & when he sings traditional Turkish music it is even more impressive. Ahhhh, I love my new Turkish friends.

No comments: